Prep time: 10 mins | Serves 2
Looking to expand your coffee tasting horizon? You’ve come to the right place.. We’ve got something delicious that comes with tons of aromatic flavour which, combined with our coffee, is reminiscent of the chai latte but with the Viaggio twist!
- 1 pod of Viaggio coffee brewed
- Milk 100ml (milk substitute of your choice)
- 1 tsp of sugar (adjust for personal taste)
- 1 tsp of ground cardamom
- 1 tsp of powdered cinnamon for dusting
- Take one of our amazing tasting Viaggio pods and brew to get your coffee base flavour. If you’re unsure as to what flavour you might want to add, you can take a look at our coffee strengths to find your perfect coffee.
- Next steps, blend together your Viaggio coffee, cardamom and sugar and then set aside whilst you focus on your milk.
- In a pot, heat up some milk and stir until the temperature has reached a nice boiling point. Top tip: If you prefer a slightly thicker or creamier texture, whisk your milk generously for roughly 2-3 mins whilst it’s being heated up in the pot. Alternatively, if you have a milk frother you can use this to froth your milk until thick and creamy.
- Now add your mixture of blended coffee, cardamom and sugar to your milk and stir gently.
- Lastly, pour your mixture into a serving glass and dust a little cinnamon on top to garnish.
Prep time: 10 mins | Per serving: 150kcal | Suitable for: Vegans, vegetarians
Want more recipes? View more here