Prep time: 10 mins | Serves 2 | Contains alcohol
We are bringing a bit of a Caribbean twist to you! Sugar, spice and everything nice all in an ice cool coffee. We love trying and testing completely new and fresh coffee recipes to see what flavours compliment our coffee. This recipe promises to deliver a real flavour punch to what you know coffee to be. With Caribbean flavours, we know them to be layered with a ton of different tastes that create an amazing balance, which is why to really capture the essence of the Caribbean we use key flavours like nutmeg, coconut milk, rum and cocoa. We’re going to take you through how to create this delicious iced booster.
With our recipes, we would advise that you adjust these to suit your personal taste however these are some guidelines for how we would suggest you create our recipes!
- 1 pod of Viaggio coffee brewed
- 1 tsp of cocoa powder
- Iced cubes
- 2 tsp of condensed milk
- 100ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp of dark rum
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- Take one of our amazing tasting Viaggio pods and brew to get your coffee base flavour. If you’re unsure as to what flavour you might want to add, you can take a look at our coffee strengths to find your perfect coffee.
- Take your cold coconut milk and condensed milk and add it to your freshly brewed coffee and stir
- Add your dark rum to the mix and stir gently (when it comes to your choice of rum it is entirely up to you but we would recommend using Captain Morgans spiced rum)
- Add your cocoa powder to the mix and stir until evenly distributed
- Add a few ice cubes to your mix
- (Optional) finish off with a light dusting of nutmeg
Prep time: 10 mins
Want more recipes? View more here