Prep time: 15 mins | Serves 2
Terry’s chocolate orange anyone? Chocolate orange is a classic flavour that pretty much everyone loves but, have you thought about what throwing coffee into the mix would be like? We are obsessed with this combo because it gives you rich, sweet, well balanced delicious aromas that aren’t too overpowering by the coffee.
Although it might be a little longer to prepare, it is absolutely worth the time spent pulling it all together. This works as the perfect treat to yourself or even when you’re hosting and you’ve got friends over huddled up in front of your fave movie. We’re going to share our secrets with you to create this amazing combination. With our recipes, we would advise that you adjust these to suit your personal taste however, these are guidelines for how we would suggest you create our recipes!
- 1 pod of Viaggio coffee brewed
- Milk 100ml (milk substitute of your choice)
- 25-50g of dark chocolate
- White chocolate curls
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tsp of orange liqueur
- Take one of our amazing tasting Viaggio pods and brew to get your coffee base flavour. If you’re unsure as to what flavour you might want to add, you can take a look at our coffee strengths to find your perfect coffee.
- Break up your dark chocolate into small pieces and melt in a bowl.
- Gently heat up some milk and either whisk for a slightly creamier texture or stir
- Grab your vanilla pod and extra the insides and add to your mix
- Stir your coffee, orange liqueur, milk and chocolate together
Prep time: 15 mins | Per serving: 280kcal | Suitable for: Vegans, vegetarians
Want more recipes? View more here