Prep time: 10-15 mins | Serves 2
Calling all sweet tooth lovers, we have a treat in store for you! We have got something delicious and new that will absolutely peak your interest. Have you ever thought about what a white chocolate and coffee combo would taste like? Let’s talk about what’s involved and get you making this treat.
This is the perfect summer drink as it’s served cold and is a great iced drink to serve to guests, have as a little treat with friends or even just as a guilty pleasure for yourself after a very long week.. So what’s involved? With our recipes, we would advise that you adjust these to suit your personal taste however, these are guidelines for how we would suggest you create our recipes!
- 1 pod of Viaggio coffee brewed
- Milk 100ml (milk substitute of your choice)
- 25-50g of white chocolate
- White chocolate curls
- 1 tsp of desiccated coconut
- Take one of our amazing tasting Viaggio pods and brew to get your coffee base flavour. If you’re unsure as to what flavour you might want to add, you can take a look at our coffee strengths to find your perfect coffee.
- Break up your white chocolate into small pieces and melt in a bowl
- Gently heat and froth some milk to create a delicious creamy texture. Top tip: If you want to add some extra texture to your drink, separately add some of the coffee mixture in with some milk and froth together
- Mix your melted white chocolate with your coffee
- Pour your milk into a serving glass and add a few ice cubes.
- Pour your mixed coffee and white chocolate over the milk
- Finally for decorative purposes, add your white chocolate curls and a sprinkle of desiccated coconut and you’re good to go!
Prep time: 10-15 mins | Per serving: 200kcal | Suitable for: Vegans, vegetarians
Want more recipes? View more here